In the past decade I’ve been based overseas (mostly in Asia) more than I have been back home in my own backyard. Whenever I do get a chance to come home for a short visit, I take the opportunity to explore as much of Canada and the US as I possibly can. I’m excited to announce that National Geographic wants you to have the same opportunity. Here is how you can enter:
You and a guest could be off for a 7-day adventure to the North American destination of your choice. Simply visit a participating National Geographic and National Geographic Explorer luggage retailer to identify the mystery animal and fill out the form below for your chance to win.
ENTERING IS EASY. JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Visit a participating National Geographic and National Geographic Explorer luggage retailer.
- Identify the animal that appears on The Passport to Explore hangtag that can be found on National Geographic and National Geographic Explorer products (click on the link to find a store near you)
- Come back to www.passporttoexplore.ca and submit your personal information along with the name of the mystery animal.
Contest entrants may earn ballots 3 different ways:
· Visit a National Geographic Explorer luggage retailer and identify the mystery animal; enter the animal in the contest form.
· By entering a blogger code: 170
· By sharing the contest
Use Unique Code:
Click on the banner below to enter:
One lucky explorer will win a dream getaway to any North American destination that is serviced by Air Canada and Loews Hotel & Resorts, including…
- Economy airfare for two
- 7 days and 6 nights at the Loews Hotel & Resorts destination of your choice*
Get ready to explore!
Contest closes March 31st, 2013
About National Geographic luggage
National Geographic brand is synonymous with exploration, adventure and high quality.
•National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research and education programs.
•The product line covers a wide range of use, including:
–Leisure travel – lightweight with wide range of models for vacation travel
–Adventure travel – rugged and functional for adventure travelling
–Business travel – lightweight and stylish for travel to meeting with business cases and computer to tablet cases.